Friday, April 12, 2024

Happenings! Music, Art, Creativity, Kindness

Hey Everybody! 

Hope you are all doing well. I'm very busy these days, getting ready for our single release - we have a few special guests on this, and it definitely not blues, so I'm not sure if or when we will be able to include it in our Saloon sets any time in the near future, but stay tuned for updates! 

Save the dates - May 11th and every second Saturday at The Saloon except July  -July we have a gig in Mill Valley, so we will be playing July 6th at The Saloon. 

I'm hard at work on a few projects as well, related to my desire to use music to make a difference in the world. Doing my best to keep the naysayers at bay and look beyond what most people think is possible. 

Remember that whole sidewalk mess a while back? Well, it appears that bringing attention to the good work of the Depave people has resulted in better awareness. I'm sure the changing weather patterns also helped. More on that at a later date. Still so much more work to do. One drop at a time.

Ox,

Mari 

April 12th: 2nd Friday ArtWalk - downtown San Rafael! (See Map at bottom of the page) There will be some mellow live music at Marin Society of Artists Gallery - which is where I will be, so if you are in the neighborhood, stop on by! It's super early. This is the home base of my "Landfill Diversion Project!" 

April 13th: I'm singing in the City at The Saloon - 4 - 8 pm  this may be my last Saturday afternoon gig, because I am planning to expand my vocal coaching hours. Then again, we will see. Lineup: Arne Frager on bass, Dave Powell on guitar, Richard Wood on keys, Roy Blumenfeld on drums. 

April 14th : Bay Area Indies Film Festival : 1:00 - 6:00 pm ticket LINK

April 20th: Restring Your Thing FUNdraiser at Loud and Clear in Cotati, 1 - 4 pm. I love these people! They love music, know how to pivot, and do nice things for the community! I may actually make it to this one! See photo for more details...


RECORD STORE DAY! Go visit our friends over at Mill Valley Music

2nd Friday ArtWalk - downtown San Rafael



Blog Archive