Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Morning Media Hangover, Blues on Saturday!

Hey Everybody, 

I don't know about you, but I have a bit of a Monday morning media hangover. It's simple, one guy is running for President in an attempt to serve the people, while the other guy is attempting to not serve prison time.  I don't need a so called "leader" to inspire me, and neither do you. Find inspiration in your friends and family. If that situation is messed up, find inspiration in yourself. You are more powerful than you think you are. 

It's that simple. get on with your lives and stop watching faux news. or any other biased news program.

I will do my level best to keep playing music and seeking truth - within reason. 

Music: 

Spotify is adding some cool features that should make it easier for music listeners to directly support their favorite independent artists. I'm checking those features out and will keep you in the loop as soon as I can. We are less than two weeks out from our live album recording date at The Throck. advance tickets recommended. 

We have a gig on Saturday - at The Saloon from 4 - 8 pm! 

July 13th is this live recording date. Arne posted on Facebook about it! 

ox,

Mari 



Blog Archive