Sunday, January 7, 2024

Singing the Blues in San Francisco January 13th, 2024

Hey There, Everybody! 

Wishing you all the best year you can possibly have. 
I have to admit, world events are making it more challenging to find joy these days - at least for me, but I keep giving it my best effort. Hope you are, too. 
You'd think that humans would have figured out by now that love and kindness are better than cruelty and violence. I think most of us have, it's just that a small percentage of people are so miserable that they feel the need to make problems for everyone else in their vicinity. 
This is not a complaint, but an observation. 
That said, I'll be belting out the blues to the best of my ability on Saturday, January 13th, accompanied by Livin' Like Kings at my friend Myron's place, The Saloon, from 4-8 pm. I feel fortunate to be able to do this whenever I can.

Until then, I wish everyone love and peace in your heart. 

Ox, 
Mari 



Blog Archive