Monday, April 3, 2023

April Dates and Some Easter Bunny Info!

Hello All! 

Hope this note finds you in a good place. Dropping by your inbox to let you about two dates in April, one in San Francisco and one in Marin, 

April 22nd, 4 - 8 pm at The Saloon - the one and only, reputed oldest bar in San Francisco! I'm so glad to have this afternoon spot for a bit. Stop by and say "hi!" North Beach is my favorite spot in San Francisco, so full of creative history - City Lights bookstore is right (or should I say left?) around the corner about a block away, CaffĂ© Trieste is just across the street. Parklet is still outside, and it utilizes the original swinging saloon doors! So fun. 

April 29th I am sitting in with the Mill Valley Music All Stars, for Mill Valley Music's 15th anniversary. We will be doing the entire "Let It Bleed" album and some additional Stones' tunes.  I am looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen in a few years. 

Ticket link

Make a great day for yourself and those around you! 

ox,
Mari 

Here's that Easter Bunny Info




Blog Archive