Tuesday, March 17, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Thoughts

Hey Everybody!

Hope this email finds you well and happy. I am grateful to be feeling useful during this time of a pandemic. As you may already know, the SF Bay Area is in mostly volunteer lockdown and the Saloon is closed for the first St. Patrick's Day in possibly close to 150 years. Myron wanted to close anyway, because it was so slow. A few folks begged him to stay open, so we went back.amd forth on that for a day or so until the Mayor put out a new public health order.  So, not sure if we still have a gig on April 7th or not.

Truth be told, I stopped drinking most alcohol a long time ago. I tend bar on occasion to make ends meet.

I am searching options re: how to complete my degree so I can put my communication skills to better use. Learning some Spanish on the job from my coworkers.

Sending you all some love from afar.

We will be releasing a couple of new recordings on the bandcamp page soon.

If you need a job, check if your local grocery store is hiring. To keep the kids busy, teach them to plant a garden. Start by giving them a seed catalog, as that might keep them busy for a bit. Be sure to plant some milkweed for monarchs!


--- Mari

Related:

Http://www.maritamburo.com

And I have not yet dropped out of the Democratic primary. We are still a few months away from the convention.


Blog Archive