Friday, March 20, 2020

Salt of the Earth

Hello Again,

"We do what we can do until we can do better."
Fairly certain that I first heard these words of wisdom from Maya Angelou. Forgive me for repeating myself. It is good advice.

Sending love and best wishes to everyone during these challenging times. May we all make the best of it and know that we are all in this together.

Please don't hoard. If no one hoards, there will be plenty for everyone. If you have more than you need, give it away.

Speaking of giving things away, I have uploaded an acoustic cover of my new favorite Rolling Stones tune, "Salt of the Earth" -- which Pat and I learned and recorded recently. It is accompanied by a long winded rant. Feel free to read that or not. If you choose to stay ignorant, that is on you, so don't say I didn't warn you. I understand we are bombarded with bad news these days, but  ignorance is not bliss, and love is not blind.
Love is action.

Here is the link:
https://marimack.bandcamp.com/track/salt-of-the-earth

Ox,
Mari



Blog Archive