Monday, April 22, 2019

4/20 Show Recap, Presidential Primary Campaign Update

Hey Everybody!

Sending you best wishes on this Monday morning, as I write this. Sincerest thanks to all who came out this past Saturday evening. We played some tunes, empowered a roomful of people to dance their blues away for a little while, anyway.  It was a bit surreal at times, as I announced my bid for the Democratic nomination for POTUS.
We are moving for the second time in a year, which has been extremely stressful, as Arne just got the Pro Tools rig set up. My job at the Container Store mostly built the previous home studio, and I helped to build this one, by steadying some desks. We will press on, but I am buying a lottery ticket anyway! Half kidding on that one.

Please friend/follow me on facebook and/or twitter: @maritamburo

Ox,
Mari


Blog Archive