Monday, July 16, 2018

Shows this Week and Next...

Excited for an opportunity to sing this week to benefit breast cancer prevention! 
Extra fun points because I get to sing a Led Zeppelin tune! When I was a kid, I used to stack the vinyl LP's and fall asleep listening to Led Zeppelin. 

Next week, it is back to The Saloon with Livin' Like Kings!

This is the best I have to give.
Music

I wish you love, inner peace and the courage to be your best self. Thank you for listening and for being kind to yourself and others.

ox,
Mari 



p.s. Some words of wisdom from the Dalai Lama: 
"Just as we can learn how helpful love and compassion can be, we can come to understand that anger, pride, jealousy and arrogance can be detrimental. We can also learn to distinguish arrogant pride, looking down on others, from the useful pride that is involved in boosting our confidence."

https://www.facebook.com/DalaiLama/posts/10155723259267616





Blog Archive