Tuesday, September 8, 2026

The Sun Rises Again!

Hey Everybody! 

Hope you had an enjoyable Labor day! I labored on long overdue tasks, and it was exhausting and joyful! 
 Remember, when we can't find joy, we can do pur best to create it, even if it's in our imagination. Each of us has more power than we realize, and the best power I can think of is the power to adapt to change, which is constant and inevitable. They don't call it the "Serenity Prayer" for no reason, and it works even if you aren't in recovery. That said, some days it feels as if we are all trying to recover from something. 

Music dept.: 
We have a gig this coming Saturday, 9/12/26 at The Saloon, 4 - 8 pm 
1232 Grant Avenue, 
San Francisco. 
We have so much fun, I hope you can join us. 
Next month, it will be 39 years since I first walked into that place, and I am grateful for the music and friendships made along the way. 
Stay safe, be kind, and be love. 

Ox, 
Mari 


Blog Archive