Thursday, October 17, 2024

Kamala Calls Out the Complete BS

Enough already. 
Please, for the sake of all that is good about this country, do not believe the BS. 
I'm telling you, I have lived in California for more than 30 years. 
I have voted for Kamala before. True, she is a politician, but she is a good and caring person. She is smart, she is articulate. 
She cares about doing a good job. She cares about people. 
She knows the meaning of public service.

Don't listen to the garbage narrative that all government is bad. Government is made up of people. 
Life is complex, and one person cannot fix everything. To try to expect huge, complex issues to be fixed by one person is not realistic, nor is it taking responsibility for our own part in this democratic experiment. 
We all make mistakes, and we can only do better with people in power who are willing to work to correct those mistakes. 
We know enough.

Power to the people! 

Ox, 
Mari 

p.s. I've updated my Substack to allow readers to support my writing, etc. You can still choose to subscribe for free. No tricks, just freedom of choice. I'm still working on the graphics. 

Suggested:




Blog Archive