Monday, October 21, 2024

Accepting Love and Support, Letting Go of Expectations

Hey Everybody!
 
I hope this message finds you well. Writing this on my phone again, so please excuse typos ahead of time. 
Determined to decide on artwork and get this one sheet done this week, so we can get the live album released. We have a half dozen tracks plus the "O" song, which was released a while back and sounds nothing like the blues. Don't get me started. LOL. 
There is a 60 day lag time between when we hand the tracks, etc., in and when it gets released officially. 
If you are actually subscribed to our email list and want a physical copy before then, send me a note and we will figure something out. 

Writing: 
I started a Substack column several months ago. It's called "Cafe Tamburo" -- to find it, use this QR code or look it up on Substack. You can choose to sign up for free or become a paid subscriber. I'll be sharing stories of gigs between gigs, ramblings about things I find of interest and the occasional recipe. ;) 

Live gigs: 

Our next gig is November 9th, from 4 - 8 pm at The Saloon in San Francisco. We are holding onto the 2nd Saturday afternoon for the time being. 

Congrats to all my Yankee and Dodgers fan friends and family, and as for the Mets, congrats on a great season and #LGM2025! 

As always, sending love and best wishes. 

Ox,
Mari 

p.s. Please donate or share this Go Fund Me for my friend Elena. She is dealing with an aggressive form of breast cancer and could use some support: https://gofund.me/c926e852 Thank you!


Blog Archive