Friday, September 20, 2024

Mixes are Almost Finished! Moving Sale!

Music first! 
Mixes for the live blues album are nearing the finish line, and then it's time to make some art, gather credits, etc. and put it all together for release! .
Woohoo!

For you local folks --
You get first dibs at my Studio Move Out Sale!
As I may have mentioned previously on this or another blog, and/or my Facebook page, I am moving out of my art studio, which has more than art - I contains things that bring me comfort and inspiration, and some stuff that I need to pass on, because it's a bit cluttered, to say the least. 
Anyway, it flooded a couple of times, and I asked to move to a different unit, but the powers that be refused. Needless to say, I asked why, and found the answes not very supportive or nurturing - so, it's time to find a new space to work through whatever it is I need to work through, using the power of the arts. 
That said, I am having a sale/giveaway! 
Please see screenshot from my phone. This seems to be the only way the image doesn't show up sideways!!!


Step right up! Get it before it goes to Goodwill or Hospice Hodgepodge or ScrapSF!
Btw, I am also selling and/or donating my car, which is no longer working either.
 
Time to turn the page on that one. 
Sending love. Always. 

Ox, 
Mari 


Blog Archive