Friday, May 3, 2024

The Art of Making Music, and Letting Go!

Happy Bandcamp Friday, Everyone! 

What is Bandcamp Free Friday, you ask? Well, that is when Bandcamp waives its fees, so artists get more of a share of the revenue. 

If you have been waiting for Friday to purchase your downloaded copy of OALAEHOAIS - Here it is on Bandcamp : LINK - Please let me know if you have any tech issues. 

All the details are at the link, background, credits, etc. Thanks so much for your support, which helps us make more music! 

If you want a physical copy, go ahead and send me a note, and when we get enough interest, we will figure that out

You may listen to and/or purchase any previous releases here - https://marimack.bandcamp.com I had to change a few things, so, thanks for your understanding. 

Ox, 

Mari 


p.s. If you are in Marin, check out Marin Open Studios. So much talent! I'm not listed in the guide, because I am still clearing...but I will be at Marin Society of Artists Gallery, at least until July. 

graphic borrowed from Bandcamp...






For my audio fiend friends, this video came across my newsfeed about Dolby Atmos, so I thought I would share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dw3aKbw5Wo


Blog Archive