Monday, April 22, 2024

Earth Day!

 "Every Day is Earth Day" This is how I feel - and it is how I have felt for a long time. I do what I can. 

I spent the best part of my yesterday playing with our new grand baby, so today, the world has one less lengthy blog post. I think the world will survive! LOL.  

This weekend, I attended Loud and Clear's "Restring Your Thing" event up in Cotati. That was fun. I was tempted to adopt this dog named "Mack" but it's not a good time for us to do that. 

If you have room in your home and your heart, please check out a local dog rescue near you. 

And In honor of Earth Day, I am sharing this - if you know a young person, 17 - 25, who wants an opportunity to do a project about the climate, send them here, soon : https://776.org - deadline is fast approaching! 

Enjoy each moment. 

Don't sweat the small stuff, but keep working on the big stuff! 

Ox,

Mari 




Blog Archive