Monday, October 2, 2023

Recap: Live on the Avenue!


Thanks to everyone who joined us at Live on the Avenue!  We dodged the rain and it cleared up just in time for us to play music for a very appreciative crowd. I am writing tunes for a new album, and our next live show is scheduled for October 14th, in the afternoon, from 4 - 8pm at the world infamous Saloon in San Francisco's North Beach! 
If I get any additional music gigs this month, I will post them here. 


Life's Little Reminders

Every once in a while, life sends us little reminders of how we should be spending our time, and what is best left behind us. Of course, we each perceive words and actions differently, according to our own past experiences and where we are on our personal journey. Admittedly, while I've spent a lot of time honing my craft in private, the past dozen years have been a period of personal reflection, with some weird twists and turns. 
That said, it feels good to be singing and writing once again. I have a few social media marketing clients, which works best for me right now. 

Sharing this recent X post from Anne Lamott. It made me laugh out loud - at myself. 
That's all for now. 

Ox, 
Mari

Blog Archive