Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday Morning Gratitude!

Hello All! 

Sending love and thanks to everyone who joined us this past Saturday in San Francisco. We had a blast! We truly appreciate your appreciation! 

Recent life events and experiences, which includes dealing with things and people that make very little sense, have prompted me to reevaluate how I need and want to be spending my time, so... more music and art is on the horizon! Time to adjust the sails, work on some new tunes and see where that takes us.  The absurdity of life will continue, to be sure, but at least there will be music and art to soften the hard knocks. 

We will be likely be back at The Saloon in August, I am waiting on a date confirmation at the moment, and have several outdoor shows in September, including a live recording on the 9th, a set the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival on the 24th, and the "Live on the Avenue" in San Anselmo on the 30th, more details to follow as we get closer to the dates.) 

In case you missed it, there are new developments in the works regarding the Anchor Steam Brewery. Hoping it all works out, and the employees are able to buy it. Sounds like a multiple victory to me. 

That's all I have time for now, so...I hope you have a wonderful week filled with whatever makes you feel your most real and true self and a comfortable, safe place to rest your face! 

Ox, 

Mari 

Keep in touch: 

https://www.instagram.com/marimackmusic

https://www.facebook.com/marimack/

p.s. Thanks for forgiving my typos! 



Blog Archive