Monday, May 1, 2023

Thank You and Save the Date

Thank you to everyone who joined in at The Throckmorton Theatre this past Saturday night to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Mill Valley Music. And, since it is Small Business Week/Month, go visit! If you don't live in the area, order something from Gary online. 
Back to the recap of the night - it was so fun to see folks dancing in the aisles and singing along!
There is actual video proof of my first public harmonica performance, which, truth be told,  was breathtaking! 
I mean that literally, from my perspective. It was fun, though!  I would not have had the courage to do that had it not been for the kind support and encouragement of my fellow bandmates - they helped me get past the mocking voices in my head that haunt me from time to time. Remnants of days past, but not forgotten. Not trying to elicit any sympathy here  but to pass on some encouragement. If there is something you feel like doing, as long as it won't hurt someone else, take a chance! 

Save the date : May 20th 4 - 8 pm
If you enjoy some good rockin' blues, come on down to The Saloon in San Francisco's North Beach and we will provide same for your dancing and listening pleasure! 

We are here for a short time on this earth, so let's be kind to each other. 

Ox, 
Mari 

P.s. Marin Open Studios these next two weekends! I will be hanging out at the Marin Society of Artists at least the first weekend, maybe the second, depending upon how the first weekend goes...

Blog Archive