Monday, April 24, 2023

Sincerest Thanks and...

 Hey Everybody! 

Thanks so much for this past Saturday at The Saloon in San Francisco's North Beach! I had a wonderful time and so did the Kings! We are doing our best to schedule a regular slot there, and will keep you posted when we get a confirmation of our next potential date. 

Here are a couple of things coming up on my calendar. If you find them of interest, maybe I'll see you there! :

As previously mentioned, I am taking part in the Mill Valley Music All Stars 15th anniversary celebration this coming Saturday, April 29th! This event usually sells out, so get your tickets here: https://www.throckmortontheatre.org/events/mill-valley-music 

Marin Open Studios : I will be at the Marin Society of Artists Gallery  - I am not singing at this event, so it will be a great opportunity to just chat and hang out and talk about art and life, etc. 

That is all for now. 

Have a great day! 


ox,

Mari 

Blog Archive