Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'm Voting Blue and Hope You Are, Too

 Hey Everybody! 

As I have shared for quite a few years, I hope this note finds you well and happy to be alive. Or something close. 

How lucky are we to be living in this time? It seems as if the world is waking up to realize what matters most in this world. Health, love and the freedom to be your true self. I choose to take a positive outlook, because I have lived long enough and survived enough BS to know that we have power to create the change we want to see in this world.  We make mistakes, we can fix them. Follow nature's lead.

Did you happen to watch Joe Biden's speech from Gettysburg? If you have twenty minutes, I recommend it. It was a nice speech. Please exercise your right to vote. And keep covering your nose and mouth. 

Let's make the world a better place, by taking care of each other and by being the best we can be. 

Ox, 

Mari

Http://marimack.bandcamp.com

Blog Archive