Monday, October 21, 2019

November 3rd Show in Marin, Choices and Changes

Hello Again,

Here to announce a show, then to share a bit for anyone who is interested.
First, the show, the gig, the opportunity to just sing it all out for a couple of hours --- this time, at The Rancho Nicasio on November 3rd at 4:00 pm, with Livin' Like Kings!
It will be fun, as it always is.

If you drink, please designate a driver. Or better yet, chip in with a group of friends and rent a bus. It will be great for you and the environment.

For the share, I was going to ramble on about various happenings in my life at this time, but suffice it to say that I've been working a couple of day gigs to pay bills. I am achy, as I'm using muscles that haven't been used in a while, but am grateful to have muscles that can ache. It reminds of the days when I used to lift weights.

Still in the primary, although not much attention to the campaign yet. That may change as soon as a real journalist decides to get curious. Or it may not.

Please read this article, and if you care to comment, join me on my original facebook profile. Link below article link. Thanks for caring, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Ox,
Mari

Huff Post article

https://www.facebook.com/mari.mack.t





Blog Archive