Thursday, September 26, 2019

POTUS OPUS [Get Out and Vote]

Hello All!

News getting you down?
Well, please remember everything is temporary. One way I have found to cope with all this craziness is music, of course.

"We, the People..." is not just a catchphrase, it's more like a guideline, because democracy requires participation. Unfortunately, there are still some people who fear equality for all.

Arne and I worked up a remix of Freedom Jam and I renamed it POTUS OPUS [Get Out the Vote] to help you #FeeltheBeat while you coax people to become more civic minded and engaged in the process.

https://marimack.bandcamp.com

That is all for now.
We need to help each other out of this mess.
Love and kindness will lead us home.

Ox,
Mari

I'm including this link in case you want to help our peace, love and music campaign reach the national stage. I wrote "It's not about me, it's about us" on my facebook page about ten years ago, so it's not as if I am taking it from someone else. In fact, based upon what I have seen so far, the opposite might be true. Either that, or it's one of those cosmic coincidences, where more than one person gets an idea at the same time.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
http://secure.actblue.com/donate/music2020

Blog Archive