Monday, November 5, 2018

November Shows Update, Balance

Hey Everybody!

I hope this note finds you well and happy and if not, I hope you will take a moment to see the good in yourself and others. There are forces of good everywhere. All we have to do is look for them. If you can't see it, then be it! 

In reviewing my previous post, I noticed that I did not mention the show on the 15th at The Sweetwater is with a same bunch of friends who came together to pay tribute to Aretha back in August. While we will be keeping a few Aretha tunes in there, we'll be adding some additional soul tunes, old and new, so if you are in the vicinity, you definitely want to check it out! 

Speaking of new tunes, this Friday, November 9th, I will be singing with my main men, Livin' Like Kings, in San Francisco at the world famous Saloon, 1232 Grant Avenue, 9:30 pm! 
We have added a few new and old tunes to the sets!
Btw, our friends The Ace of Cups also have their CD Release party in Mill Valley on this night, but they start early and end at 10:30 pm,  come on down afterward - we go until 1:30 am. (I will be napping that day!) Slide master Roy Rogers is celebrating  a CD release somewhere in the Bay Area as well, so be on the lookout for those shows.

That is all for now. Please, if you haven't already voted, please vote blue to help us regain some balance in our government. Thanks! 

Ox,
Mari 

P.s. I sang in the shower over the weekend, this new tune written by John Legend and Linda Perry - posted on my Instagram, twitter and facebook pages. Search the #getupandvote hashtag on twitter, etc. for more info.
Please pardon typos, I am on the phone.




Blog Archive