Friday, October 11, 2024

Art. Music, Joy, Sorrow...

Hey Everybody!

Excited to be able to sing tomorrow in San Francisco.

I choose to celebrate the little things, because they are all around us: 
Beautiful blooms in the backyard, the fact that I found my keys after I misplaced them for a few days, an artist whose work I love (Wendy Gold) a new cute shop (The Fig Leaf!) 
Keep the faith in yourself! 
You already know I am going to vote for the lady who can make a complete sentence, who understands how government works and whose goal is to do her best to make things better, (or at least not as messed up.) This gives me hope.
Life isn't perfect because people aren't perfect, but we can do our best to live every day with gratitude, just for being alive. 
I wish you the best. 

Ox, 
Mari 


Blog Archive