Friday, August 16, 2024

LUCCA'S!

We are Benicia bound! 
6:30 downbeat
It's an early show, like most of our shows. Reason being, I've always been a morning person, and besides, I have paid more than what I deem to be my "late night dues."  That said,  I would gladly ingest mass quantities of coffee and take a nap or naps should SNL ever give us a call...not holding my breath for that one. LOL.

Anyway, I digress. We are really looking forward to it. 
Core band, sans horns until we work up to gigs that can pay us for the privilege, or until I or Arne can score a day gig to finance this labor of love,  or until we can figure something else out! 

Details, directions are on Bandsintown or Songkick. The widget is on the SHOWS page. Don't be lazy - look it up!  

Lucca in Benicia. 
NO COVER! 
It'll be fun. 
Hope to see you!

Ox,
Mari

 p.s. Peace, love and music, and democracy over autocracy and/or theocracy!

Blog Archive