Friday, May 15, 2020

Children Learn What They Live

Hey Everybody!

Making some time to write a blog post, because communication is one of my favorite things to do. As I have said before, music is my favorite form of communication.

This may be a long one, so thanks in advance if you can read it until the end. It may be worth it.  depending upon your general world view and life experiences.

I hope you are all covering your nose(s) and mouth(s) when you venture out to do your shopping, because it is an act of love and consideration, and goodness knows, we all could use more love and consideration in this world.
Please be sure to get enough sleep, because proper sleep makes for a healthy immune system! It's also good for your mental health. If you find yourself with some curiosity, time and a decent internet connection, research "sleep deprivation psychosis." (Or maybe not, it could cause you to lose some sleep.) Seriously, though, it is a real thing. Psychology students have been known to try it out, in order to acquire better understanding and empathy for future patients.

I miss singing for you, so I may be recording amd releasing a tune or two soon. Maybe a live stream on a Friday.

As for my primary candidacy for POTUS (or POTUSA, as I prefer at the moment) - we still have several primaries to go, and I have already committed to stay the course until after the convention, presumptive nominee or not. I feel it is important to continue the primary process. Every experience is a life lesson. I am grateful for every one.

We cannot create true change by doing things the same way.

Speaking of change, I am happy to share my spouse recently told me that he sees my effort to run for President as an "honorable goal," and that, to me, is great progress. Maybe the "kids" won't be far behind!

Speaking of kids, this story touched me in a deep way, because it demonstrates just how deeply a mother's actions impact a child, from an early age. I could go on about this point, but I will just leave this here.


Jersey girls. Go figure.

Ox,
Mari







Blog Archive