Thursday, December 19, 2019

Speaker Pelosi Wore Black

Hey Everybody!

Solemn happenings in Washington yesterday. Grateful for checks and balances, as well as elected representatives who honor, value and defend our Constitution.

As I stated on Twitter this morning (via my real me account, not my "Mari Mack" account) I do not celebrate that the House had no choice but to impeach him.  This reminds me of when we had no choice but to sue to try to stop the dreaded slab, back when we lived on Evergreen. At least my documentation of the BS eventually landed us a more environmentally aware Supervisor. More about that if I ever manage to write that book. At the moment, I am working at a healthy food store and taking an occasional singing and bartending gig.
Speaking of bartending, I will be serving up mostly shots and beers this Friday, December 20th, at the annual TC Riders Nitro Memorial Jam.
1232 Grant Avenue, SF
No promise I will sing, no promise I will not!

Happy Holidays. Sending love.

Ox,
Mari

Blog Archive