Monday, November 25, 2019

American Music, Democracy and Money

American Music:

Next gig is December 6th at
The Saloon,
1232 Grant Avenue,
San Francisco, CA
9:30 downbeat

Looking forward to it. Taking a turn on the Livin' Like Kings revolving drum throne will be Jon Weiss, as our dear friend Roy Blumenfeld has to stay closer to home these days, and that is in Sonoma. We remain friends and I imagine our musical paths will cross again someday. I am grateful for his maturity,  supportive and kind words.

American Music Awards:

In other musical news, I missed the AMA's and hope to catch the stream some time this week. I read that Taylor Swift channeled the Prince "slave" era with a feminist twist.

Democracy and Money:

I have gone from running for POTUS to jogging in place. Let's face it, this latest news about Michael Bloomberg has me thinking - "Now what?"
Here we have another billionaire in the race. How is that supposed to help the average American citizen?
I appreciate what Senators Sanders and Warren have to say, but feel we all would best be served by their wisdom and experience in the Senate. Same for every other candidate who is already serving in Congress.

That is all for now. Have to get to my day gig.
Gratitude is my attitude for every day.

Sending you love.

Ox,
Mari

Blog Archive