Thursday, July 18, 2019

Music, Truth

Hey Everybody!

Thanks for reading this and for not giving up or giving in to despair.  Our local arts community took a three gut punch this past week, a reminder that we all have something to give this world, and we will be loved for who we are.
I love you for who you are.
Use your powers for good.
I'm in the midst of a social media remix as I ramp up my campaign for POTUS.

Next gig/rally is August 31st at Rancho Nicasio in Nicasio, CA. We will be working some new tunes into the mix.
Hope to see you!
I am working temps until I land that ideal day gig, with other music gigs between. Have to work down some debts.
If you want us to come to your town, you have buy the music, or at least call me to let me know you want us to swing by.

Sending love to all.

Ox,
Mari

Related:
http://www.maritamburo.com/2019/07/music-truth.html


Blog Archive