Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Morning Red, White and Blues

Happy Monday, Everybody!

Hope this note finds you enjoying whatever moment you are experiencing.
Happy to report that the ringing in my ears is subsiding. I'm very grateful. I am often amazed at the healing power of the human body. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," as the old adage says. I will do my best to prevent falling in the shower from now on. The slip strips look to be a bit worn, so they will be replaced asap.
We will be back to doing some shows as soon as we have budget, or the fan base demands. It has always been a bit of a "Catch 22" in that regard, for all bands. Some of the old music industry ways were actually beneficial, but that discussion can wait for another blog post.

In the meantime, I am focusing on social media gigs. I might as well do what I love most: communicating and helping people. Music is my favorite form of communucation, but at the moment, not very practical.

Ox,
Mari

Http://marimack.bandcamp.com

Blog Archive