Monday, August 6, 2018

Monday Morning Musings: 8/6/2018

Hey Everybody!

I wish you peace and love and purpose. If you have not yet found your purpose (we can have more than one, btw,) I hope you can be kind to others during (and after) your search. Kindness is not weakness.

No gigs on the horizon right now as there is much to do on the home front but I did receive this songwriting award (photo below) in the mail on Friday, for a song I wrote with my friend Troy. It was an unexpected surprise.

I found this quote among my things and figured it worth a share:
“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” Author Unknown

That is all for now.

Ox,
Mari





Blog Archive