Hey Everybody!
Doing what comes naturally this week, although we'll be jamming more than usual, because we have a gig on both Friday and Saturday. Should be an adventure! I'll be drinking lots of water while being grateful for the musicianship in our band.
Friday: Lucca, 439 First Street, Benicia: 6:30 downbeat $5 cover, all ages
Saturday: Saloon, 1232 Grant Avenue, San Francisco 4 - 8 pm, No cover, 21+ only
Kings' lineup for these gigs:
Myself on vocals, Arne on bass, Dave on guitar, Richard on keys, and Dylan Garrison on the drum throne.
Hope to see you soon.
Enjoy your week and stay hopeful!
As always, thanks for reading.
Best,
Mari
p.s. After publishing last week's post, I realized I left out my paragraph about Ray Gomez and Glen Hansard, who both passed recently. Glen's funeral notice is in the comments of that post. I don't have the time I would like to be able to devote to them at the moment, so I linked to my Facebook posts.