Friday, December 2, 2016

Reminder: 12/2 - Vines 5 - 8

Hey Everybody!

Let's have some fun! Life is short and I've decided not to let the politics get me down.
Hillary stated in her concession speech that we should give the current President-elect a chance, and have to say, so far, he is proving that he hasn't a clue. This latest con with Carrier is just a dog and pony show. Maybe these antics worked in the old days where we didn't have the internet, but those days are long gone.

Placing my faith in "faithless electors" and getting on with my life.
As for tonight, taking the volume down a notch and getting mellow at Vines, the wine shop and bar in San Anselmo this evening. It's located just past the Hub on Sir Francis Drake Blvd.

Have to keep my vocal chords in shape as I ramp up my hustle and gather up and/or write songs to finish this record that has been in limbo or start another altogether.

Have to say, the day gig hunt has not been as fruitful yet, but that's not really news. I did get an emergency call to be a costumed character the day after Thanksgiving, but turned that down because I felt a cold coming on and decided to hunker down with some Airborne in order to be able to sing tonight. Seems to have done the trick!
Of all the day gigs I've had over the years, working at The Plant was the only one I really ever loved, and we know how that turned out.
Suffice it to say I ended up with the best part of the place - lasting friendships and a husband who I adore and who loves me. This is what keeps me going.
Peace love and music. Have a nice day. If you aren't going to see Bernie tonight, stop on by.

Ox,
Mari

Blog Archive